Here’s my own custom phpMyAdmin DARK (night) THEME for anyone who wants it. It works on phpMyAdmin VERSION 4.4.14 & up (2016-04-05). And maybe it works on a few older version also, but I haven’t tested.
I was tired of working at night and having that all-white page hurting my eyes so I made a copy of the standard “pmahomme” theme and inverted all colors in the CSS files to make everything nice and DARK. No other changes were made: I ONLY changed the CSS, so everything else is standard as what you are used to.
I can’t believe I didn’t change the CSS before… Man all those hours of eye itching because of that dumb all-white default themes!
Quick instructions. How to use:
- download the .ZIP file here
- unzip to your server folder: / phpMyAdmin / themes /
- reload phpMyAdmin
- click on the “phpMyAdmin logo” on the TOP LEFT of the screen
- in “Appearance Settings“, under “Theme“, select “pmahomme_dark_joelalaindotcom“
- haaaaaaa….and suddenly, your eyes are endlessly grateful you did that!
Note: if you detect any bad color combination (unreadable), please email me so I can make the change.
If you liked it, share! Thanks, and I hope this helps you!