On August 4, 2013, I made a promise of aiming for the 4 Hour Workweek and succeeding within the shortest amount of time. My initial goal was to reach it by September 25th, 2013, which I missed. But nevertheless, it made me push really hard toward that goal and helped me make tremendous progress since I had to think outside the box. Now, in December, I can almost see the finish line. But since I want to make sure that my brain knows that there’s no escape, I’ll renew the promise.
The promise had a few key points:
- tie a piece of string around my wrist with the goal of not removing it until I succeed at:
- generating revenues online with a muse
- make as much money as I’m doing now with my normal job
- not having to work anymore X hours for Y money
- when I achieve those criteria, I’ll go in Hawaii for at least 30 days, ideally 2 to 3 months to train, workout, take the sun, etc (because it’s a place that I really like)
- …and I’ll run a small hill near Honolulu that I’ve have already climbed in 2011 and in a symbolic way cut the string at the top, having succeeded my seemingly impossible goal
Because this symbolic goal is so cool and fun, I REALLY look forward to going there and enjoying my time.
My 2 next deadlines are:
- make my FIRST DOLLAR online before December 25th
- achieve the full goal before January 20, 2014
I’ll make it.